Author Topic: New Release  (Read 1055 times)

Offline zenrat

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Currently on double secret probation.
Re: New Release
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 02:27:38 am »
Lonewulf.  I think you need to look at your e-bay settings.
Despite the small print in the item details saying you post to Australia, if I put one of them into my basket I am told that it cannot be posted to my delivery address.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Offline elmayerle

• What-IF SIG
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2019, 10:41:03 am »
Despite the small print in the item details saying you post to Australia, if I put one of them into my basket I am told that it cannot be posted to my delivery address.
had the same problem, had to ask him to send me an invoice and it all worked out.  Ebay has some seriously wacky coding.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Offline zenrat

• Currently on double secret probation.
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2019, 02:55:35 am »
had the same problem, had to ask him to send me an invoice and it all worked out.  Ebay has some seriously wacky coding.

I don't want to buy anything.  I was just playing to see if I could work out what was wrong.
When it comes down to it E-Bay need to fix this as they are restricting Lonewulf's trade.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2019, 03:37:52 am »
The most recent set of changes E-Bay have made to their system when you are selling is driving mad. :banghead:

I swear these tech companies employ so many IT staff that they change things just for changes sake so they can justify the wage bill ?
Decals my @r$e!