The General Staff and the Helicopter

Started by Thorvic, November 26, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitnut617

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 18, 2019, 07:40:19 AM
It's been around for quite a while, I got my copy at Telford.

How did you get that Kit, over on the SPF, Chris Gibson says he hasn't finished it (that was as a couple of weeks ago)
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Mossie

I hope so, don't want to miss the boat....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

Erm, what's the one I've got then, with the three Cierva Air Horses on the cover?  :-\
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

Air Staff and the Helicopter. :thumbsup:  Phew, I'm glad I hadn't missed it, I was gutted that I didn't get a copy of the HS P.1121 volume, the only one I haven't got in my collection.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitnut617

OK, I see the problem, there's two books, the one with the three Air Horses on the front is The Air Staff and the Helicopter, the new one is as this thread title.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Mossie

This will be the third installment, the other is The Admiralty and the Helicopter.

PR19_Kit

Me, confused?  :-\

You bet, I must have missed the announcement that he was doing a third one in the series.

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit