GROUP BUILDS > The 2018 One Week Build

2018 One Week Build - The Rules

(1/1)

NARSES2:
Right here's the rules for this years One Week Build. Same as last year so there shouldn't be a problem.

Chris

1.  Group Build runs from 00.01 Saturday 9th June 2018 to 24:00 Sunday 17th June 2018 (all GMT). 

2)  Any subject, any scale - but must be a what if.  Profiles and stories also eligible.

3)  You may build, draw or write as many entries as you like (good luck!).  The posting of in-progress pictures is encouraged as always.  Back stories - however long or short - win extra points.  Well OK they don't but they're always nice to see.

4)  "Preparation" work is allowed prior to the start of the GB - this includes the cutting out and cleaning up of parts, even printing your own decals (!), but anything involving paint or glue is not allowed. 

5)  Part-started models are not allowed - we are relying on the honour of our membership to uphold this rule.

6)  Moderator Kitbasher (This year aided and abetted by me)

7) Shhhhhhhhh, never mention Rule 7.

zenrat:
Can I have a 2 week extension?

;D

NARSES2:
After much discussion, debate and the consultation, at much expense, of a couple of Queen's Councils we have come to the conclusion that the answer is

............................................NO

The Chaos:
Ok 1 week are teribel for me becouse i am the most of the time on work

I think i build a walking Tiger 1 in 1 to 72  :mellow:

Dizzyfugu:

--- Quote from: zenrat on June 07, 2018, 04:55:50 am ---Can I have a 2 week extension?

;D

--- End quote ---

Well, if you put three kits in total together...?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version