GROUP BUILDS > The Flying Boat, Seaplane and Amphibian G.B.

AvPro Marauder (1/72)

(1/28) > >>

jalles:
I really couldn't decide what I wanted to do, even after browsing the rich inspiration thread in this group build.

I stumbled upon the AvPro Marauder concept and it really fits the bill, here are a couple pictures of it.

I don't know much about AvPro, from what I've read online they were anything from a think tank to a bunch of charlatans, but I think this concept is pretty cool.  It looks slightly different in each painting so mine will be a amalgam of what I like best, hopefully similar to the AEW&C one above, but without the radome.

I'd love to do a diorama like that first image, with the Marauder dropping off a group of special forces.  This is going to be entirely scratch built, so to be honest I'll be happy just to finish!

kitnut617:
Now that looks like a project  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But look at those F-35B's, I did my Sidetrack F-35 in those markings , sorry no photos but see here.

http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=4301.msg73253#msg73253

jalles:

--- Quote from: kitnut617 on November 04, 2017, 04:31:29 pm ---
But look at those F-35B's, I did my Sidetrack F-35 in those markings , sorry no photos but see here.

--- End quote ---

Do you need to login?  I can't see the photos?

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: jalles on November 04, 2017, 04:43:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: kitnut617 on November 04, 2017, 04:31:29 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Do you need to login?  I can't see the photos?

--- End quote ---

Oops! sorry --- yes you have to be registered to see photos there.

Mossie:
This'll be good, I've always liked the Avpro concepts, especially the brutish looks of the Marauder.

Another pic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version