GROUP BUILDS > The Science Fiction Group Build

Type 320 Nubian Courier

(1/11) > >>

jalles:
So after digging through the spares boxes Iíve decided to build a Nubian ship akin to the Naboo Cruiser/Diplomatic Barge seen in Star Wars Episode II.  I have some 1/72 KC-135 wings and rockets from a Pegasus Apollo 27 rocket for the engines.  I contemplated using part of a 1/72 SU-34 for the cockpit section but it seemed too identifiable.  Therefor Iím hoping to 3D print and vacu-form the center portion.  This ship will be smaller and lighter than the Naboo Cruiser, two engines instead of four.  Iím thinking maybe sold for surplus and picked up by a smuggler.

strobez:
Ok... now THIS I want to see! Sounds awesome.

kerick:
Ditto for me!
I did a little search and I didn't realize there were so many Naboo designs.

jalles:

--- Quote from: strobez on July 13, 2017, 04:34:00 pm ---Ok... now THIS I want to see!

--- End quote ---

So do I! hopefully I can get this done in time  ;)

--- Quote from: kerick on July 13, 2017, 06:17:23 pm ---I did a little search and I didn't realize there were so many Naboo designs.

--- End quote ---

It does seem like Naboo designs get forgotten, I like their elegant, flowing design.  Although they might not look "Star Wars" enough for some.

I'm done with the 3D files for the center section.

ChernayaAkula:
3D printing AND vac-forming? Sounds quite involved. Please do take lots of in-progress shots.  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version