GROUP BUILDS > The 2017 One Week Build

2017 One Week Build - The Discussion Thread

(1/8) > >>

NARSES2:
Right here's the place to raise any questions or for any general chat about the GB

loupgarou:
Thanks for the "resurrection" GB.  :thumbsup:
As I suppose (and hope) will be done also for the other GB, I have a general question:
If, after the end of the "regular" GB, a member continues working on the model, is it eligible for the next "resurrected" GB, or everything must be left in the state from a GB to the next?

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: loupgarou on May 10, 2017, 03:26:42 pm ---Thanks for the "resurrection" GB.  :thumbsup:
As I suppose (and hope) will be done also for the other GB, I have a general question:
If, after the end of the "regular" GB, a member continues working on the model, is it eligible for the next "resurrected" GB, or everything must be left in the state from a GB to the next?

--- End quote ---

The plan is to have the "resurrection" section in all future G.B.'s

As for your specific question ? I'll leave that to Kitbasher, the Moderator, as it's his idea in the first place. (classic cop out  ;))

sandiego89:
I should be able to play this year, thinking of Liberty ship doing something it was not intended to do....

strobez:
I kinda faded out of the Soviet GB (although my Yak-38 will get finished eventually), however I'm intrigued by this 1-week build.

I'm trying to make up my mind between tackling a nicely detailed OOB kit, like one of the newer Airfix ones (either a Tiger Moth or an F4F-4 Wildcat) or an old kit like the Airfix Fiat G.91...  which might cause me to do some involuntary scratch building (I'm not sure I can bring myself to just do that little detail OOB).

Any advice? Do I tackle a well-engineered modern kit? Or do I try to just slap together an older, less detailed kit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version