#2 DONE (@ p.7)+++ MiG-71.2 "Fastback" prototype, a 90ies MiG-31 successor

Started by Dizzyfugu, January 13, 2017, 01:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strobez

I'm suddenly completely unsure of what I'm trying to accomplish in this GB...

:o
Thanks!

Greg

ericr

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

deathjester

Most Awesome!!

Very impressed with that - at least one of those photos looked like it was straight out of Thunderbirds!!

Snowtrooper

The WIP pictures, while impressive by themselves, clearly didn't do justice to the full glory of this!

Fully painted and PSR'd, the engines seem to be joined to the fuselage much more securely now instead of continuing on their merry way when burners are turned on. Though, I'm still wondering, four missiles in the bay? When looking at the WIP photos, I thought there would be room for only two?

Dizzyfugu

Model kit building is like making a low-budget horror movie: the essential things happen outside of the screen, in the audience's head... ;)

loupgarou

This time Dizzy has surpassed himself. The action photos are fantastic, as is the rendering of the various metal shades.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Dizzyfugu

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est