GROUP BUILDS > In The Navy

Tara, tara, tarupmph - we have some winners !

(1/4) > >>

NARSES2:
Well it was a fantastic GB with some equally fantastic creations. So well done to all those who took part but by the very nature of the thing someone has to be voted top of the pile. No prizes just the honour of being voted for by your peers  :thumbsup:

It was very difficult and very close with people running neck and neck to almost the last moment.

So congratulations to -

In Profiles, Weaver for his Ultimate Type 42

In the kits -

First : Old Wombat's Seaspray
Equal Second : Dizzy's Folland Fo 50
and   : Old Wombat - again  :bow: - F6F-3 Hellcat

As we have an tie for second I've decided no third (also there were 3 of you  :angel:)

So very well done to everyone who took part  :thumbsup:

Chris

Old Wombat:
Woh! :o

Congratulations to Weaver & Dizzy! Great profile & a great build amongst a ridiculous number of great builds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was watching & hoping but I wasn't expecting.

A massive, heartfelt "Thank you!" to everyone who voted for the Spyray (Seaspray? Really? ;) ) & the Hellcat. Seriously! It's a real buzz! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

And thanks & congratulations to Chris for moderating such a successful GB! :bow: :thumbsup: :cheers:

(PS: I think Dizzy did himself out of a clean sweep by having too many great builds in the GB & diluting his votes. Kudos, mate! :thumbsup: )

TheChronicOne:
Congrats, folks!!!   I nearly missed voting on this. I'm still finding my way around.  LOL

But, I did find my way here and it was really fun to sit down for a couple of hours and look through everything. I hadn't seen most of it so that was fun to do that and go through and compile and sort things.

It was rough... so hard to choose from all this nice stuff...it wasn't easy voting!

The Rat:
A lot of entries in that GB, and all damned good!  :thumbsup:

DogfighterZen:

--- Quote from: The Rat on September 27, 2016, 12:37:57 pm ---A lot of entries in that GB, and all damned good!  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

Same here, that was tough to vote for, congrats to the winners and everyone else for their work, great stuff! :bow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version