General Modelling Forum > Modeling Blogs

Knightflyer's flights of fancy and mental musings

(1/8) > >>

Knightflyer:
Okay, as I've made a return to modelling after a brief hiatus I'd been intending to put some musings on here. I'll make a proper start shortly, but an incident today got me thinking.....

Is it time to stop buying models off the internet when you go to the Post Office to collect a couple of parcels and the post-woman behind the counter sees you and reaches straight for the correct parcel on the fairly full shelf behind her and doesn't ask for I.D. either!  :-\ ;D (remembering of course that these are ONLY the parcels that get returned to the Post Office!

RAFF-35:
Hahaha, that's when you know you have a slight problem ;D

zenrat:
Only if you are also on first name terms with the person who delivers your parcels.

NARSES2:
My local Post Office know me very well. Indeed the lady has even asked my advice on a suitable starter kit for her youngest  ;D

Knightflyer:

--- Quote from: zenrat on July 17, 2016, 03:34:40 am ---Only if you are also on first name terms with the person who delivers your parcels.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on July 17, 2016, 06:44:11 am ---My local Post Office know me very well. Indeed the lady has even asked my advice on a suitable starter kit for her youngest  ;D

--- End quote ---

Well as I don't qualify on either of the above counts I obviously haven't got a problem. I can stop with the therapy!  ;D

...... and more importantly ...... carry on buying!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version