GROUP BUILDS > The 2015 One Week Build

1WGB - and the winner is......

(1/4) > >>

kitbasher:
Election Special: Conservatives win; Ed Milliput vows 'I'll be back'.

Weaver's BAS Weldon Snowcat (http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,40415.msg679176.html#msg679176) is first past the finishing post.  Congratulations Mr Weaver, a well-deserved winner. 👍👍

Actually well done to all who managed who finished their builds within the GB period, great work all round and potential Whiffie nominees. 👍🏿

Commiserations to those who couldn't finish in time: I do hope you all continue to post progress (I will be) and eventually show us your completed builds.

And finally, whether you participated in the GB or not, thanks to those who checked out the GB, in particular those who voted.

PR19_Kit:
Nice one!  :thumbsup: :bow:

KiwiZac:
Congrats Weaver :) I'm so in for the next one!

Weaver:
Wow, that's amazing, thank you all so much!  :party:

I'd just like the thank my parents, my family and friends, my model shop owner, my other model shop owner, Academy for designing the truck kit, Matchbox for the tank kit and Revell for re-issuing it, Humbrol for making the paint and glue and Windsor and Newton for the inks, Halfords for the undercoat, Nodwell and the BAS for providing the inspiration, Little Cars for the fluid steel shot, Sainsbury's for keeping me fed, OVO Energy for providing the light and heat that enabled me to work, UW Club for the internet connection, my postman, all the companies that made the clothes I wore during the week, my milkman, my next door neighbour, his wife, daughter and cat, my cat Max of course, all my ancestors going back to prehistoric times, my hairdresser, my hairdresser's friend, my hairdresser's friend's analyst, my hairdresser's friend's analyst's dog, the people who are still reading this in the hope that there's a punchline, and the people who've just realised that they are the punchline.

Thanks folks.

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: Weaver on April 21, 2015, 03:04:21 pm ---I'd just like the thank my parents, my family and friends, my model shop owner, my other model shop owner, Academy for designing the truck kit, Matchbox for the tank kit and Revell for re-issuing it, Humbrol for making the paint and glue and Windsor and Newton for the inks, Halfords for the undercoat, Nodwell and the BAS for providing the inspiration, Little Cars for the fluid steel shot, Sainsbury's for keeping me fed, OVO Energy for providing the light and heat that enabled me to work, UW Club for the internet connection, my postman, all the companies that made the clothes I wore during the week, my milkman, my next door neighbour, his wife, daughter and cat, my cat Max of course, all my ancestors going back to prehistoric times, my hairdresser, my hairdresser's friend, my hairdresser's friend's analyst, my hairdresser's friend's analyst's dog, the people who are still reading this in the hope that there's a punchline, and the people who've just realised that they are the punchline.

--- End quote ---

Hehehe, LOVE it!  ;D :lol: :wub:

Just SO Hollywood Weaver.  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version