New in my stash!

Started by Nick, September 14, 2004, 04:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I've had a good run lately with buying stuff on a budget, especially at the Gillingham show where I got 4 kits for £3 :D

Nick B)

Nick

Not sure if I've told you about this one but I got this for £1 at our clubnight. Fujimi Lynx and it is 1/144, I put a pen in the pic so you can see how small it is!

Nick B)  

Nick

This 'little' book cost £4 from the bookclub at work. It's a cutout card Concorde what builds up to be 2ft long and I have no idea where I'd put it! :lol:

Nick B)  

Tophe

In the late 1970s, I have built the Monogram "F-16" :wub:  and it was in fact a YF-16, slightly more beautiful  :wub:  than F16s wuth a slimmer nose most of all.
Have fun, dear.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Aircav

Hi Nick
the Lynx looks good lucky sod  :D
BTW I've got some 1/144 RAF markings do you want them?
Steve
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Nick

I will happily take any surplus 1/144 decals anyone has, be it RAF, USAF, Soviet, Tanganyikan, anything!

Just send me an email or PM and I'll let you have my address or you can pass them on at a show, the Telford Nats is most likely.

Nick B)