Following in the footsteps of the P.R.19 - the idea

Started by NARSES2, February 17, 2014, 08:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

PR19_Kit

A SMURF!  :o

Does that mean it'll be blue with a white top???
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TallEng

Looks more like PRU Blue and Medium Sea Grey ;D
Which is pretty close to a Smurf colour scheme...... :rolleyes:

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Dizzyfugu

Yup. Spitfire PR.19 style, with a high waterline.  :thumbsup:

The Rat

Very nice! But I hope the pilot doesn't raise that tail too much on take-off, not a lot of prop clearance!  :o
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

Quote from: kitbasher on April 07, 2014, 05:34:51 AM
Almost done.....Ta193H-1 120027 'White 5'.

Which looks like this:

Of which there is a bit more at http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,38729.msg635773/topicseen.html#new.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

ericr

I just discover the H.A.T. : beautifully monochrome indeed  ;D

Captain Canada

Bizarre. I've visited and commented on this thread many times, but have never noticed the HAT ! Love it ! I can see a few variants of somat that sleek and powerful looking. Maybe a V bomber. Thanks for pointing it out !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?