Author Topic: Zenrat's Flying Circus  (Read 272637 times)

Offline zenrat

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Currently on double secret probation.
Re: Zenrat's Flying Circus
« Reply #3630 on: Yesterday at 02:41:09 am »
... Inspiration has struck. A fire fighting tanker plane painted up in traditional style fire engine paint job.   :wacko:

With brass fittings?
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere for your convenience..

Offline TheChronicOne

• -Sprues McDuck-
« Reply #3631 on: Yesterday at 11:57:10 am »
Great idea! Now it's getting even crazier.... how about instead of a tanker that simply drops all its water at once we like a flying gunship like an AC-130 but with spray nozzles. Perhaps in an alternate timeline "they" thought that something like this would be good for fighting high-rise fires and I could make it in the time-frame of "The Towering Inferno" and it could be a cousin to my avalanche fighting AN-12. It would have "new" high-tech nozzles to keep the water from dispersing as much as it falls from the high-ish speed vehicle.  Not exactly plausible but by golly it's not TOO far-fetched... 
-Sprues McDuck-

Offline kerick

« Reply #3632 on: Yesterday at 12:15:22 pm »
It would fly in a tight left hand turn to keep the nozzles pointed at tha fire all the time.
There's someone in my head, but it's not me!

Offline TheChronicOne

• -Sprues McDuck-
« Reply #3633 on: Yesterday at 12:20:55 pm »
Hell yeah. I think I might try to actually do this.  ;D   Instead of cutting holes like I did last time I could just use a stock AC-47 and get some resin fire nozzle cannon thingy off the online and BAM.  :wacko:
-Sprues McDuck-

Online PR19_Kit

• Closeted Take That fan
  • What-IF SIG
  • Whiffing since the 70s
« Reply #3634 on: Yesterday at 01:22:33 pm »
I'm surprised they've not tried that in the RW. It sounds pretty practical, and there's a whole cadre of ex-USAF pilots trained to fly just like that.
Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Offline buzzbomb

• Full scale Arrow in basement
« Reply #3635 on: Yesterday at 01:43:19 pm »
Obviously, it would be irresponsible of me to suggest that anyone trapping a cat on their property should remove its collar before handing it in to the council.

Quite...  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Speaking of which, we'll be putting the traps out in the next couple of days. Some effing tom
has sprayed our front door again, might be a feral, more likely the damned male Himalayan
from across the street. It's been a couple of years since the stupid thing spent a night behind
bars, seems it's time for another turn in the cage.
 :wacko:

Cats are supposed to be licensed and collared in the city and county nor are they to be allowed
to roam freely, just like dogs, but the majority of cat owners follow none of the regulations and
from what I've seen they are rarely, if ever, held to account.
 :banghead: :angry:

Possible alternative. This video from way back made me laugh so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8
Plus on his channel there are updates with slicker gear

Fred.. the Breguet look great :thumbsup:

Offline DogfighterZen

• Bmx, music and whif junkie
« Reply #3636 on: Yesterday at 02:41:41 pm »
That fire truck looks great, reminds of some of the wacky races' machines.  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"