Author Topic: Gondor's Grumblings  (Read 98825 times)

Offline Rheged

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Growing older is inevitable, growing up isn't!
Re: Gondor's Grumblings
« Reply #1035 on: January 04, 2020, 09:48:16 am »
There once was a modeller from Nantucket....

who tripped over a bucket.
?
 :rolleyes: :wacko:

He cried out "I say!!"

Who put that in my way...........

OK, all we need now is a final line.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Online zenrat

• Currently on double secret probation.
« Reply #1036 on: January 04, 2020, 06:00:39 pm »
...when into its place they should tuck it?

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose free will.

Offline Gondor

• What-IF SIG
  • Builds Slower Than A Glacier Moves
« Reply #1037 on: February 23, 2020, 02:34:24 pm »
Not much been happening over the last couple of months model wise, but a few things model related though. A trip to IKEA earlier this month to buy some large packing boxes that will fit into the loft so I can store some of the less likely to build models. This has grown arms and legs due to getting a phone call from Vodaphone, who duering the summer dug up the pavements around my area to install fiber-optic cable. So I now have Gigafast broadband thanks the the fiber cable that was installed directly into my model room on Friday which necessitated moving quantaties of models out of the room so I could move a table to give the engineer access to the wall  :banghead:
So not only am I enjoying a nice new internet connection, the phone is also connected via the modem too, necessitating a new home phone number, so if any of you have previously got my number or would like it then drop me a message as I can't remember who I have given the old number to  :banghead:
Following on from moving models out of and around the room to allow access to an outside wall, an inventory or possibly a census has started to take place of my models. Just scratching the surface of my models at the moment at the number of 87 kits recorded which includes one CMR conversion set to make an Avro York. The task has been helped by "El prometido" assisting on the keyboard as she can type way faster than I can, it is her profession after all  ;D
Fortunately the cat has decided not to help  :rolleyes:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities