General Modelling Forum > Modeling Blogs

Gondor's Grumblings

(1/240) > >>

Gondor:
Thought I would give the Blog another go seeing as my previous attempt became a build thread  :blink:

Been going through a very bad period of moddelers block only this time rather than starting something new, I have far too much stuff part built and I may produce a list later, I have actualy managed to get myself kickstarted on one of my simpler builds as well as actualy doing some work, read painting of the cockpit, of my Hawker Typhoon T2 so I am at least starting to get somewhere for the first time since October!  :banghead:

Gondor

Go4fun:
I hit that point of inactivity and found you just have to pick one item in a build and work on it. After that you find one more item to work on.
I'm sure your going to get going soon.

kerick:
Some times I find I just have to grab one of them and just do something to restart the mojo.

Gondor:
I have realised that I am not going to finish anything new for this years Scottish Nationals  :banghead: a very bad case of getting back into building way too late  :banghead: :banghead: this dose not mean that I will not continue to do some work in the hope of producing a few new items for Glasgow in October and Telford in November and if I do manage to get really building again then I could have a whole new collection of kits to show and to give OGL a headache as to what will go on display. AEW four engined DC-10 anyone?

Gondor

Martin H:

--- Quote from: Gondor on April 13, 2013, 11:24:44 am ---this dose not mean that I will not continue to do some work in the hope of producing a few new items for Glasgow in October and Telford in November and if I do manage to get really building again then I could have a whole new collection of kits to show and to give OGL a headache

Gondor

--- End quote ---

Bring it on!!!!!   lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version