Spey_Phantom's corner of solitude

Started by Spey_Phantom, October 20, 2012, 02:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Quote from: Spey_Phantom on May 09, 2024, 01:22:19 PMBlog entry #336

first new entry from our new home. so far its been a week since the moving started. my PC isnt hooked up yet, so im using my wife's old laptop for the time being (although its slow, outdated, and the "D" key barely works).

the new workspace still needs to be built, priority is now for the bedrooms and living room. so far, with the exception of lighting, my son's bedroom and the garage are mostly done. the workspace is last-priority at this moment.

but hey, lets get to the modelmaking part already. from all my built projects, with the exception of 3 or 4 broken tailwheels (repairable), pretty much all of them survived the move  :thumbsup: (with the exception of older ones that have been scrapped or broken up for parts).

i cant wait to get my workspace up and running again so i can get back at it.

more soon.......

we'll be going through all of that at some point in the very near future 😱
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kerick

My wife and I have been debating whether to buy a different house. Something with no stairs is becoming more important as the years go by. But the thought of moving is quite a deterrent so far. And finding something equivalent in value would by nice.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..