Messerschmitt Bf109 Ideas

Started by GTX, September 06, 2008, 02:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

Mixing Tamiya 1/100 Me-262 and Heller 1/72 (undersized IMO) Bf-109

Will die without understanding this world.

NARSES2

The jet 109 looks good and also reminds me of something ? Not the He 280, something else.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

jcf

ysi_maniac

What if we try to improve Me-109K with the addition of wings and, maybe, tailfin from Me-209?

Will die without understanding this world.

NARSES2

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

killnoizer

Just a short idea for the next 109 ,  spinner went off for the big jet engine intake , there are two small engines at the Back , left/right .  Added to the side of fuselage is a heavy anti tank gun, placed in a pod beside the Cockpit , just like the A10 .  Tailwing could stay where it is . 
It would be nice to move the main wheels backward and ad a front wheel instead of that tailsitter .

You cannot view this attachment.
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/