General Modelling Forum > Upcoming events

SA Scale Model Expo 2021

(1/3) > >>

Old Wombat:
Direct from the SAPMA website:

--- Quote ---We're back for 2021!
The SA Scale Model Expo is back on 9 - 10 October 2021 with a new location. We're pleased to announce this year's expo will be held at Cosgrove Hall, 40-50 York Ave, Clovelly Park 5042.
--- End quote ---
http://expo.saplasticmodellers.com.au/modelexpo.shtml

Flyer: http://expo.saplasticmodellers.com.au/expoinfo/SAPMA%20EXPO%20FLYER.pdf

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I have to see if there is a hope in Hell of me being able to attend! :unsure:

zenrat:
That'd be nice to go to.
I wonder if we'll be allowed to leave Victoria by then?

rickshaw:
Good!  That's just down the road from me.  I'll be going.   :thumbsup:

Old Wombat:
Email received today:

--- Quote ---Yoda SAPMA Secretary <sapmasecretary@gmail.com>

11:43 (7 hours ago)

to jamie, bcc: me

Entries are now open for SA Scale Model Expo

Dear fellow modeller,

Over the past 18 months there have been various times when lockdowns due to COVID have forced us to stay home and stay safe.

This has meant many of us have had the spare time needed to get stuck into building kits from our stash.

During 2020, it was unfortunately impossible to hold our annual expo, but we're back for 2021 and entries are now open.

This year the expo is at a new location, Cosgrove Hall, 40-50 York Ave, Clovelly Park.

It would be fantastic if we could fill the tables with your lockdown achievements - whether it be those who want to take part in the technical judging or others who just want to display their completed models.

When is the SA Scale Model Expo?

The expo will be held between 9 - 10 October 2021. Click here to download the flyer or visit our expo page

How do you enter?

The easiest way is to click here and complete our online entry form. We also have a manual entry form which can be found here.

Click here to find the full list of categories.

What are the entry fees?

Technically Judged: $3.00 per model
Display Only FREE
Ages 13 & Under FREE
Ages 14 17 $1.00 per model
Min. Charge (Adults) $8.00

If you have any questions about the Expo, please contact our expo coordinator on 04xx xxx x86 or email sapmasecretary@gmail.com

We look forward to hopefully seeing you at the expo.

Regards

Alister McDonald

Expo Director
--- End quote ---

Old Wombat:
Looks like I won't be properly attending this year, as I can't get off work for those two days. :banghead:

As the new location's very close to work, I may be able to drop in for about 90 minutes at the end of each day.

So I may put a couple of "Display Only" kits in & I may get some pic's ... but I wouldn't be holding my breath, if I was you lot. :rolleyes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version