Picture Post > Armour

Old Wombat's Crab - FINISHED - Pic's pg.7

<< < (19/26) > >>

rickshaw:
"It's not that people haven't offered to bribe me, they just don't offer enough dosh to make it workwhile..."  A quote from an ABC TV Presenter when he was asked why he didn't go to Commercial TV instead.  ;) ;) ;)

NARSES2:
The old statement "that everybody has their price" is very true, even if the offer only goes so far as to make them think very hard about it and then think again about the possible consequences  ;)

Wardukw-NZ:
Guy this is looking like your on to a winner here ..just the right mount of cool and function..I've got that little Hasagawa kit and well you know me..it's nothing like what came in the box now..to admit yours looks many times more serious than mine..mines quite normal which for me Is bloody strange to say  ;D
Can't wait to see the end result matey .

Rheged:

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on June 12, 2021, 05:51:06 am ---The old statement "that everybody has their price" is very true, even if the offer only goes so far as to make them think very hard about it and then think again about the possible consequences  ;)

--- End quote ---

As my mum said, when working as an inspector of taxes  many, many years ago, "Everyone has their price, and you can't afford mine".    This has remained a regularly-used    quote  in her former tax office to this day.

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on July 04, 2021, 12:05:08 pm ---Guy this is looking like your on to a winner here ..just the right mount of cool and function..I've got that little Hasagawa kit and well you know me..it's nothing like what came in the box now..to admit yours looks many times more serious than mine..mines quite normal which for me Is bloody strange to say  ;D
Can't wait to see the end result matey .

--- End quote ---

Thanks, mate! :bow:

If I could string 2 hours of build time together she'd be done, but I'm lucky to get 5 minutes here-&-there over a week at the moment. :banghead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version