General Modelling Forum > Chicka-deecals

Chicka-deecals

<< < (2/7) > >>

ysi_maniac:
I would like to see 2 different series on classic/historic subjects: ancient flgs and coat of arms. In my opinion, wargamers will be interested in this kind of decals.

If you do not mind I would like to send you a PM in order to clarify.

Thanks in advance.

chickadee:

--- Quote from: king of men on September 23, 2018, 09:01:53 pm ---I'd love to see some 1:72 markings for military aircraft wearing commercial airliner markings. Personal aircraft, company owned aircraft, general airliner hacks, transport aircraft in airliner markings etc. I know there are some out there, but they are not that easy to find on the net unless you are pretty specific about the airliner and the plane type.

--- End quote ---

Do you have any specific examples for me?  You have my interest.

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: chickadee on September 26, 2018, 09:01:28 am ---
--- Quote from: king of men on September 23, 2018, 09:01:53 pm ---I'd love to see some 1:72 markings for military aircraft wearing commercial airliner markings. Personal aircraft, company owned aircraft, general airliner hacks, transport aircraft in airliner markings etc. I know there are some out there, but they are not that easy to find on the net unless you are pretty specific about the airliner and the plane type.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How about a Whiffed Court Line Beverley, for the 1/144 Mikr Mir kit?  ;D ;)

Yes, they really DID have a Bev but never got around to painting it sadly. Any of their pink, orange, green etc. schemes would work well.

JayBee:
Would HAVE to be Orange, any other colour would be silly on a Bev.

zenrat:

--- Quote from: chickadee on September 26, 2018, 09:01:28 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

This page has links to a shed load of A/B 26 Invaders in civilian schemes which should be enough to get you going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version