General Modelling Forum > Chicka-deecals

Chicka-deecals

(1/7) > >>

chickadee:
Hi folks

I've been working on profiles and decals recently with Spot On Designs/Resins  www.spotondesigns.info

I've enjoyed it so much that I'm going to be to branching into decals under Chicka-deecals shortly and I'm really interested in producing those oddities and obscure,  hard to find ones.

I am wondering if you could help me with my research.

If you had a wish list for decals, what would they be?

Be as obscure and nerdy as possible, you'll find no judgement here.

Thanks for your help..

Karen (Chickadee) McAllister

NARSES2:
Wellcome aboard Karen. I'm sure this lot can be very "obscure and nerdy"  ;)

I've put a linked post on the Forumn's initial pages just to make sure people see it.

zenrat:
How about some Royal Lao Air Force markings?

Sized for both T-28 Trojan and C-47 in 1/72.

Also, if you can print white I have been looking for decals to build Porky Zartmans Filthy Forty in 1/25.

king of men:
I'd love to see some 1:72 markings for military aircraft wearing commercial airliner markings. Personal aircraft, company owned aircraft, general airliner hacks, transport aircraft in airliner markings etc. I know there are some out there, but they are not that easy to find on the net unless you are pretty specific about the airliner and the plane type.

Rheged:
I don't have a specific wish list just at present, but I'd like to welcome you as a new producer, and thank you for your kind offer which is a delightful affirmation of the noble and ancient art of Whiffery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version