General Modelling Forum > Model Kit News

Gannet Scale Models

<< < (9/27) > >>

Lost Cosmonauts:
Thanks folks, family all good (or as good as one could reasonably hope for) & Iím largely on the mend as well

Iíll aim to get back printing again next week and both catch up with requests I wasnít able to fulfil and a couple of new kits to offer up

The Wooksta!:
The parts breakdown posted on Facebook for the forthcoming FD.3 looks very impressive.

McColm:
Have you ever thought of making conversion sets in 1/72 scale? I have a long list of ideas that would go towards your beer tokens or Christmas present funds.

Lost Cosmonauts:

--- Quote from: McColm on November 28, 2021, 04:58:25 am ---Have you ever thought of making conversion sets in 1/72 scale? I have a long list of ideas that would go towards your beer tokens or Christmas present funds.

--- End quote ---

Iím happy to take suggestions but my radius gauges and micrometer are in storage while we renovate the house so it may be for Christmas Ď22 present funds

McColm:

--- Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on November 28, 2021, 05:51:06 am ---
--- Quote from: McColm on November 28, 2021, 04:58:25 am ---Have you ever thought of making conversion sets in 1/72 scale? I have a long list of ideas that would go towards your beer tokens or Christmas present funds.

--- End quote ---

Iím happy to take suggestions but my radius gauges and micrometer are in storage while we renovate the house so it may be for Christmas Ď22 present funds

--- End quote ---
That's okay I can wait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version