General Modelling Forum > Model Kit News

Gannet Scale Models

<< < (3/27) > >>

rickshaw:

--- Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on August 12, 2021, 01:10:25 am ---
--- Quote from: rickshaw on August 11, 2021, 10:18:43 pm ---Another volunteer here.  PM me for my snail mail address. :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

Fancy the next one? It might be a bit of a monster

LOVE IT!  It is one I've been interested in a long, long, time... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
--- End quote ---

PR19_Kit:
That Saunders-Roe machine has to be the BIGGEST ever proposal for an RAF 'fighter'!  :o :o

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 12, 2021, 05:58:38 am ---That Saunders-Roe machine has to be the BIGGEST ever proposal for an RAF 'fighter'!  :o :o

--- End quote ---

Thunderbird 2.

Mossie:
Kit, it's slightly smaller (talking inches) then some of the other F.155T proposals but it was certainly heavier and bulkier.

I've mentioned it before but I've got this image in my mind of it slowly building speed down the runway, then leaping into the air as the four rockets were lit. I believe the standard procedure would be to light the rockets at altitude, either way, it must have been a hell of a kick for the pilot.

Lost Cosmonauts:

--- Quote from: crudebuteffective on August 11, 2021, 09:06:39 am ---one volunteer here

--- End quote ---

On the way

--- Quote from: rickshaw on August 11, 2021, 10:18:43 pm ---Another volunteer here.  PM me for my snail mail address. :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Scotaidh on August 12, 2021, 01:40:23 am ---Ooh - yes, please!  If you don't have enough volunteers at this point, why yes, I'd love to give that gorgeous girl a go!

:wub:

:)

I live in the US, though, so if that's too $$ for the postage & etc, I'll understand. 

--- End quote ---

I'm aiming to print locally so I'll see if I can track down a collaborator who would print and distribute these in the US & Australia in return for a royalty on sales. I'd like to try and make the most out of the distributed nature and low retooling costs of 3D printing. Know anyone local to you who might be interested?

--- Quote from: Mossie on August 12, 2021, 01:29:52 am ---I'll raise my hand for the monster!

--- End quote ---

I did some work on the undercarriage last night so might have something soon. Are you the UK?

--- Quote from: Pellson on August 12, 2021, 03:02:27 am ---
Iím awfully impressed by the subjects and everything, but as my experience with all resin kits is limited to a few Anigrand kits, I think some of the more experienced chaps here would be better test pilots.

That aside - Iím still really, really tempted by the FD3.  :wub:

--- End quote ---

Experience schmearience - I've never made a resin kit in my life. My exposure to resin to-date consists of a couple of PJ Productions helicopter crewmen

--- Quote from: kitbasher on August 12, 2021, 03:45:57 am ---I may put my hand up for the delta-wing AW.58!

--- End quote ---

Sorry, someone has already made a start on that at https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZ5hFsDU3l/ - can I put you down for the deHavilland DH117?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version