General Modelling Forum > Model Kit News

Gannet Scale Models

(1/10) > >>

Mossie:
Gannet Scale Models is a company selling 3D printed resin models, run by Lost Cosmonauts who is a forum member.

There's a a selling page on Numonday.  Currently available products include a Miles M.52,  the radio controlled M.52 rockets that were tested from Mosquitos and an Apollo capsule. All in 1/72.
https://www.numonday.com/shop/gannet-scale-models-store/

Heres the list of forthcoming releases from the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/GannetScaleModels/

English Electric P.8 1/72
Armstrong Whitworth AW.58 swept wing version
Saunders Roe P.187
Armstrong Whitworth AW.58 delta wing Sapphire engined version
Fairey Delta III or Fairey Large to F.155 requirement
De Havilland DH.117
Blackburn P.139

Plans for 2022 include: Vickers Type 582, 2 RAE Proposals for Mach 2 interceptors from their 1952 report An Investigation into an Aircraft to Fly at a Mach Number of 2, Aero. 2462, DeHavilland Swallow

Lost Cosmonauts:
Thanks! Am looking for a volunteer to build up the first print of the swept wing Armstrong Whitworth AW.58 and give feedback

Having moved house recently and mired in renovations I donít have my model making bench or materials so have to inflict my prototypes on other people. Anyone want a free kit in return for your feedback and photos?

crudebuteffective:

--- Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on August 11, 2021, 08:18:39 am ---Thanks! Am looking for a volunteer to build up the first print of the swept wing Armstrong Whitworth AW.58 and give feedback

Having moved house recently and mired in renovations I donít have my model making bench or materials so have to inflict my prototypes on other people. Anyone want a free kit in return for your feedback and photos?

--- End quote ---

one volunteer here

rickshaw:
Another volunteer here.  PM me for my snail mail address. :thumbsup:

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on August 11, 2021, 08:18:39 am ---Thanks! Am looking for a volunteer to build up the first print of the swept wing Armstrong Whitworth AW.58 and give feedback

--- End quote ---

Would love to but doubt I could do it justice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version