General Modelling Forum > ProjectTech Profiles

Hawker P.1103 and P.1121: Camm's Last Fighter Projects

<< < (9/9)

Thorvic:
BTW Did anyone get shots of the P1121 models on the Project Cancelled SIG stand, i actually completed the S&M resin kit on the Friday, packed it and displayed it with the original Whirlybirds one i built years ago. However like a prat i never photographed the stand and i gave Paul both models in thanks as he's not been a modeller for some many years and thought hw would appeciate a model of the aircraft he's spent so much time and effort researching (plus it gives him a chance to show his family and friends what his book is alll about  ;D)

Gondor:

--- Quote from: Thorvic on November 14, 2015, 04:05:24 am ---BTW Did anyone get shots of the P1121 models on the Project Cancelled SIG stand, i actually completed the S&M resin kit on the Friday, packed it and displayed it with the original Whirlybirds one i built years ago. However like a prat i never photographed the stand and i gave Paul both models in thanks as he's not been a modeller for some many years and thought how would appreciate a model of the aircraft he's spent so much time and effort researching (plus it gives him a chance to show his family and friends what his book is all about  ;D)

--- End quote ---

There's this -> http://s652.photobucket.com/user/JBricknell/media/SMW%202015%20WhatIf%20SIG%20and%20Project%20Cancelled/SMW%20222.jpg.html?sort=3&o=20

Gondor

TsrJoe:
yip I took individual snaps of the models on the table, im not sure how to post them up on here but iv added them to the 'East of Suez' Project Cancelled SIG. FB. page :)

cheers, Joe

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: TsrJoe on November 14, 2015, 09:36:29 am ---yip I took individual snaps of the models on the table, im not sure how to post them up on here.......

--- End quote ---

HOW long have you been on here Joe?  ;D :lol:

overscan:
Just in case you didn't see these yet - a couple of preview pages.

Feedback has been very positive, for which I am very grateful. Thanks to everyone who has bought it so far!

Christmas isn't far away - why not buy a copy? You deserve it :) :party:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version