General Modelling Forum > Model Kit News

KP/Kopro

<< < (30/31) > >>

NARSES2:
KP are coming out with some early Spitfires and a couple of Alpha Jet boxings.

Not sure yet if they will be new tools (AZ seem to be using the brand for new tools ?) but if they are on a par with the Tempest in particular and Seafire they will be nice kits.

NARSES2:
I'm getting confused. I thought that AZ/KP were using the AZ brand for re-pops and the Kovozavody Prostejov brand for new tools but no they're still a mix.

I was looking at their forthcoming releases and espied a Bloch MB - 200 in the KP range. For one minute thought it was a new tool  :thumbsup:, but no it's the old Heller/SMER etc kit. Nice box art though.

Tempest II's and VI's are on the way though  :thumbsup:

The Wooksta!:
AZ/KP have repopped quite a few Heller/SMER kits, the stitch and the Ju 52/3m being two of them.

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on December 01, 2021, 06:15:51 am ---I was looking at their forthcoming releases and espied a Bloch MB - 200 in the KP range. For one minute thought it was a new tool  :thumbsup:, but no it's the old Heller/SMER etc kit. Nice box art though.

--- End quote ---

I spent a whole three imperial pounds sterling on my pre-loved KP Aero MB200 at Telford!
Would have cost more not to buy it!!

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: kitbasher on December 01, 2021, 07:18:54 am ---
I spent a whole three imperial pounds sterling on my pre-loved KP Aero MB200 at Telford!
Would have cost more not to but it!!

--- End quote ---

That was a LOT of plastic for the money Dave.  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version