General Modelling Forum > Model Kit News

KP/Kopro

<< < (3/34) > >>

Hobbes:
I tried to track down the Kopro Have Blue kit, and found this comment by Rob de Bie on ARC:

--- Quote ---I e-mailed KP Models in May asking about the rumoured Have Blue, and Richard Kiss told me "we have no plans to release Have Blue model". He contacted the director of the Czech Kopro company (which is not the same as KP Models!) about it, and apparently a third company used their name at the Nuremberg Toy Fair and announced the Have Blue.
--- End quote ---

So no luck for now. I could use the Anigrand kit, but apparently the shape of the fuselage bottom is off.

PR19_Kit:
I found my 'Have Blue' kit and it is a Pegasus one. It looks OK, typical Pegasus with very fine engraved panel lines and sprue gates the size of the Channel Tunnel! How does one know if the underside is correct or not? I can only find pics of the top of the weird thing.

Hobbes:
ARC thread about Have Blue accuracy

Good photo of Have Blue from below:

PR19_Kit:
Very handy Harro, thanks. That can't be all that difficult to correct with flat styrene if need be, it has no curves on it anywhere.

I'm appalled at the prices they're talking about, my Pegasus kit has the original price sticker on the end, 3.50............ :o

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 13, 2014, 10:53:19 am --- my Pegasus kit has the original price sticker on the end, 3.50............ :o

--- End quote ---

What was the pound worth back when the Arc grounded ------     ;D ;D :wacko:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version