General Modelling Forum > Model Kit News

EMHAR

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jschmus:
Does it say which F-94 they're doing?  I used to have the F-94C (Early) kit, and the side of the box showed that they also did an F-94C (Late), the one with the wing-mounted FFARs.  I've got their Demon, but I wouldn't mind picking up the Fury, too.

Mossie:
Definately a new one Nev, you can still get the Revell kit, there's a SMER Viking ship too.  The Emhar kit is the famous Gokstad Ship.   Although they're different scales, I guess you could probably put them all together in a diorama.

Emhar kit #EM9001, 1/72nd scale Viking Ship

(image courtesy of Hannants)

Emhar do the the oarsmen to go with it, along with a set of standing warriors.  You could add them to other existing sets of Vikings too:
Emhar kit #EM7205, 1/72nd scale Vikings

(image courtesy of Hannants)

***cleaned up the links and added images***

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: Jschmus on February 23, 2009, 04:58:39 am ---Does it say which F-94 they're doing?  I used to have the F-94C (Early) kit, and the side of the box showed that they also did an F-94C (Late), the one with the wing-mounted FFARs.  I've got their Demon, but I wouldn't mind picking up the Fury, too.

--- End quote ---

They are re-issuing both the early and late types

Jschmus:

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on February 24, 2009, 02:35:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Jschmus on February 23, 2009, 04:58:39 am ---Does it say which F-94 they're doing?  I used to have the F-94C (Early) kit, and the side of the box showed that they also did an F-94C (Late), the one with the wing-mounted FFARs.  I've got their Demon, but I wouldn't mind picking up the Fury, too.

--- End quote ---

They are re-issuing both the early and late types

--- End quote ---

EXCELLENT!  Thank you!

nev:
9 (now 10) posts in a thread about Vikings and STILL no sign of Terry ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version