GROUP BUILDS > The Gunships GB

The Gunships GB - General Discussion

(1/18) > >>

NARSES2:
This will be the place for your general discussions on the GB which I will open up nearer the date. However so you are aware the GB will run from 1st November 2021 and finish on 31st January 2022

Chris

crudebuteffective:

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on May 11, 2021, 07:45:31 am ---This will be the place for your general discussions on the GB which I will open up nearer the date. However so you are aware the GB will run from 1st November 2021 and finish on 31st January 2022

Chris

--- End quote ---

by 31st january you mean february 14th dont you LOL

kerick:
Iím thinking about a B-25 or A-20 in the Pacific loaded with 0.50 caps in the nose, cheek mounts and wing pods with four 20mm or two 40mm below the fuselage and ammo stuffed in the bomb bay. No Japanese transport or destroyer would stand a chance. Iíll have to look into this some more.

Pellson:

--- Quote from: kerick on October 01, 2021, 08:10:53 pm ---No Japanese transport or destroyer would stand a chance. Iíll have to look into this some more.

--- End quote ---

Neither would the poor B-25 crew as the combined recoil would effectively stop the aircraft midair..   ;D

But sod that. This is whifworld. More guns to the people!!  :wacko:

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: crudebuteffective on October 01, 2021, 10:18:21 am ---
--- Quote from: NARSES2 on May 11, 2021, 07:45:31 am ---This will be the place for your general discussions on the GB which I will open up nearer the date. However so you are aware the GB will run from 1st November 2021 and finish on 31st January 2022

Chris

--- End quote ---

by 31st january you mean february 14th dont you LOL

--- End quote ---

I am for ever the optimist  :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version