Hazegrayart video animations: Giant Hiller Helicopter

Started by Weaver, November 19, 2022, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Hazegrayart on Youtube has mainly done never-built space concepts until now, but he's branched out into aircraft with the Vickers Swallow:

Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeDrnUiFxpo

Hazegrayart channel (well worth a look through his back catalogue): https://www.youtube.com/@Hazegrayart

"We thank you, but this diversion is not true. Things never happened thus."

"Oh, but it IS true. Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are
the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

Old Wombat

That is so-o-o Gerry Anderson that I expected to hear the Thunderbirds theme! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kitbasher

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 19, 2022, 05:38:55 AMThat is so-o-o Gerry Anderson that I expected to hear the Thunderbirds theme! :thumbsup:

Yes, reminds me in a tiny way of the Fireflash in Thunderbirds but with a retractable garden conservatory for the cockpit!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair/Doflug D-3800/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/Sea Hawk T7/Shadow R1/Spitfire XII/Twin Otter/Val/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Gondor

I got a bit confused with the video as the title page shows the bomber version so I was wondering why the video was saying Transport  :-\

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Weaver

Quote from: Gondor on November 19, 2022, 08:29:23 AMI got a bit confused with the video as the title page shows the bomber version so I was wondering why the video was saying Transport  :-\

Gondor

The thumbnail actually shows both. In the video, it takes off as a bomber, then magically transforms into an airliner at about the 2:35 mark.

"Oh, but it IS true. Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are
the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

Weaver

Surprised nobody's commented on the odd brown+green cammo yet. ;D

Surely for a 1960s/1970s in-service date, it should be green/grey, like a later Vulcan.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 19, 2022, 05:38:55 AMThat is so-o-o Gerry Anderson that I expected to hear the Thunderbirds theme! :thumbsup:

Aaand now it's running through my head... thanks, Guy!  ;D

Gondor

You should also look at their latest video, all about a helicopter, but what a helicopter!  :o

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Weaver

Quote from: Gondor on November 19, 2022, 02:29:11 PMYou should also look at their latest video, all about a helicopter, but what a helicopter!  :o

Gondor

Beat me to it!

Gondor

Quote from: Weaver on November 19, 2022, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: Gondor on November 19, 2022, 02:29:11 PMYou should also look at their latest video, all about a helicopter, but what a helicopter!  :o

Gondor

Beat me to it!

Well I do subscribe to that channel  ;D

Gondor

zenrat

Quote from: Weaver on November 19, 2022, 05:43:30 PM

Gondor

Beat me to it!

Is there another video showing two smaller helicopters recovering the drop tanks from the big one?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..