GROUP BUILDS > The Engines - More or Less G.B.

Vickers Wellington

<< < (8/8)

TomZ:
Nice!!

TomZ

comrade harps:
Just curious, what are the upper surface colours? I'm not sure if I'm looking at grey and green or grey  green and dark grey or if there's brown, dark grey and green?

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: comrade harps on November 20, 2019, 03:50:04 pm ---Just curious, what are the upper surface colours? I'm not sure if I'm looking at grey and green or grey  green and dark grey or if there's brown, dark grey and green?

--- End quote ---

Dark Earth/Dark Green uppers, Aluminium undersides, comrade.  The camouflage pattern is that applied by the RAF to twin-engined aircraft and the colours and national markings are those applied to Ansons in 1940.  Will post up a pic showing the real MW-F later.

comrade harps:

--- Quote from: kitbasher on November 20, 2019, 11:18:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: comrade harps on November 20, 2019, 03:50:04 pm ---Just curious, what are the upper surface colours? I'm not sure if I'm looking at grey and green or grey  green and dark grey or if there's brown, dark grey and green?

--- End quote ---

Dark Earth/Dark Green uppers, Aluminium undersides, comrade.  The camouflage pattern is that applied by the RAF to twin-engined aircraft and the colours and national markings are those applied to Ansons in 1940.  Will post up a pic showing the real MW-F later.

--- End quote ---

That makes sense. Thanks:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version