GROUP BUILDS > The Engines - More or Less G.B.

The Engines - More or Less GB : Discussion

<< < (2/30) > >>

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: The Rat on June 18, 2019, 05:45:48 pm ---
Got the old Matchbox Vickers Wellesley in the stash, and those who know it know that it comes with a choice of two engines. Well that gives me one left over from the other one that's almost finished. One unmade Wellesley, three engines. Hmmm... Shall I go with 2 or 3 engines on this one?

--- End quote ---

Nah, don't use ANY of them! It's got MASSIVE wings already so turn it into a glider!

Weaver:

--- Quote from: The Rat on June 18, 2019, 05:45:48 pm ---Got the old Matchbox Vickers Wellesley in the stash, and those who know it know that it comes with a choice of two engines. Well that gives me one left over from the other one that's almost finished. One unmade Wellesley, three engines. Hmmm... Shall I go with 2 or 3 engines on this one?

--- End quote ---

I had a very similar idea, but using Wellington wings & engines (since it obviously needs the extra 10ft of span too...)

Dizzyfugu:
Already have two or three ideas from my vast idea list that might materialize under the "inspirational push" of this GB. One is a Saab 29 prototype with two axial engines, different wings and other mods - not certain if this actually works, but the idea is there, as well as the parts. Then I hope to make a single engine D.H. 88 Comet - not certain if it will be a military aircraft or something civil. And then I found a surplus Westland Whirlwind in the stash...  :wacko:

Dizzyfugu:

--- Quote from: Weaver on June 19, 2019, 12:10:34 am ---
--- Quote from: The Rat on June 18, 2019, 05:45:48 pm ---Got the old Matchbox Vickers Wellesley in the stash, and those who know it know that it comes with a choice of two engines. Well that gives me one left over from the other one that's almost finished. One unmade Wellesley, three engines. Hmmm... Shall I go with 2 or 3 engines on this one?

--- End quote ---

I had a very similar idea, but using Wellington wings & engines (since it obviously needs the extra 10ft of span too...)

--- End quote ---

You could also stretch the Wellington's wings and add two more engines. Kit would certainly like that.  ;)

kitbasher:

--- End quote ---

Go with three.  Mine will be getting two.

Cat, bag, out of.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version