GROUP BUILDS > The Engines - More or Less G.B.

The Engines - More or Less GB : Discussion

<< < (29/30) > >>

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: Dizzyfugu on August 01, 2019, 11:41:24 am ---Could we please open the Finished Builds section, please? This condition has been met now.  :mellow:

--- End quote ---

Sorry Dizzy, I thought I'd done it. Took my eyes off the ball I'm afraid. It's done now

PR19_Kit:
10-11 days to go gents, depending where you are in the world of course.

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 19, 2019, 04:45:27 am ---10-11 days to go gents, depending where you are in the world of course.

--- End quote ---

Thatís weird.  When I check the thread on my PC it also says thereís a two-week extension.  Odd 😉

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: kitbasher on September 19, 2019, 05:22:19 am ---
--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 19, 2019, 04:45:27 am ---10-11 days to go gents, depending where you are in the world of course.

--- End quote ---

Thatís weird.  When I check the thread on my PC it also says thereís a two-week extension.  Odd 😉

--- End quote ---

Oh no it doesn't, when someone asked a while ago I said it was too soon to ask for an extension yet, but if anyone were to ask now................?  ;) ;D

NARSES2:
Gents. I've moved a couple of build threads to the appropriate "every day" build threads so if anyone would like me to move their unfinished builds let me know.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version