GROUP BUILDS > The Engines - More or Less G.B.

The Engines - More or Less GB :The Rules

<< < (2/20) > >>

jalles:

--- Quote from: kerick on June 18, 2019, 01:00:50 pm ---How about changing the type of engines? Prop to jet?

--- End quote ---

I'd like to know this as well, I was thinking of going from twin turboprop to four jets.

zenrat:
In the 2017 1WGB Tophe posted this pic combining Mustangs and Dinahs.

I have been planning since then to build the left hand one.  Is it eligible for this GB?
I strongly believe it is a Mustang with two engines (in line with Tophe's goal of drawing every possible Mustang variation) even if about 2/3 of the plastic will be Dinah.

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: kerick on June 18, 2019, 01:00:50 pm ---
How about changing the type of engines? Prop to jet? Turbo prop to warp drive? Maybe as long as it includes changing the number of engines?
Assuming C-130s will be built forever a Federation model with warp drive engines popped into my head.

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's fine.  :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: zenrat on June 18, 2019, 04:14:14 pm ---
I have been planning since then to build the left hand one.  Is it eligible for this GB?
I strongly believe it is a Mustang with two engines (in line with Tophe's goal of drawing every possible Mustang variation) even if about 2/3 of the plastic will be Dinah.

--- End quote ---

And he's doing every IMpossible variation too!  ;D

And yes, you're good to go with that idea Fred.

TheChronicOne:
Oh yes!! This is perfect. I was already planning a quad engined super-stretch Caravelle so I'll do it here.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version