Main Menu

Tankfest 2021

Started by Nick, August 09, 2021, 09:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I saw the advert for this and wondered if anyone else would go? https://tankmuseum.org/events/tankfest/

TANKFEST 2021 at the Tank Museum in Dorset. 17-21 September 2021. Tickets are £37.50 for Fri+Sat or Sun+Mon. Includes the live tank driving and entry to the museum proper.

PR19_Kit

That looks LOTS of fun.  ;D

Sadly I'll be on the Norfolk Broads that time this year, but I'll be looking to go in 2022. I think the last time I was at Bovingdon was in 1964!  :o
Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 09, 2021, 09:12:48 AM
That looks LOTS of fun.  ;D

Sadly I'll be on the Norfolk Broads that time this year, but I'll be looking to go in 2022. I think the last time I was at Bovingdon was in 1964!  :o

That would be Bovington Kit  ;) , Bovingdon is an airfield in Hertfordshire
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

PR19_Kit

I know where it is anyway, whatever it's called................  ;D
Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

I used to live 15 minutes away from Bovington when me and mrs kitnut bought a house in Wareham. Bovington was where mrs kitnut used to live too, her Dad was REME.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Steel Penguin

oh POOT  :banghead:   oh well next year... not enough notice to get everything organised and booked  :banghead:

If anyone goes, Pics... we need pics  :wacko:
Redone 19/08/15  the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady added 07/10/18   take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances.   wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

tigercat

It clashes with We have Ways Fest which is a spin off of James Holland and Al Murrsys WW2 history podcast.