GROUP BUILDS > Recce & Surveillance GB

Focke-Wulf Fw 389E Sturmtaucher - Finished pics pg 8.

(1/28) > >>

zenrat:
The beginning.
WW2 German Recce Plane 01 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
WW2 German Recce Plane 02 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

I've had the Condor for years.  It's the original 1965 Revell mould, 1971 boxing (nice box art).  A surprisingly small box full of rivetty goodness.  There are much better kits should I ever wish to build a RW Condor so its whiff fodder for this one.
I've glued the upper and lower wing halves together.  Fit is terrible.

Possible designation for this is Focke-Wulf Fw 205.

kitbasher:
As a kid I recall seeing the Revell FW200s in local toy and model shops and always wanted (but never got) one.  had forgotten all about them until now - and the desire to have one came back instantly!  Like you say, Ratty, pure whiff fodder.  Many, many old kits can be put to great modelling use, just takes a modelling knife, a saw, some filler and the essential spark - of inspiration.

PR19_Kit:
I'm trying to figure out how you cold POSSIBLY combine an Fw 200 with an Fw 189............  :-\ :o :unsure:

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 01, 2021, 07:15:39 am ---I'm trying to figure out how you cold POSSIBLY combine an Fw 200 with an Fw 189............  :-\ :o :unsure:

--- End quote ---

Tophe could!  ;D

Tophe:

--- Quote from: kitbasher on July 01, 2021, 07:22:19 am ---
--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 01, 2021, 07:15:39 am ---I'm trying to figure out how you cold POSSIBLY combine an Fw 200 with an Fw 189............  :-\ :o :unsure:

--- End quote ---
Tophe could!  ;D

--- End quote ---
Sorry: no, because a Fw-200 at 1/72 scale is a million times too big for my shelves :unsure: :-\ <_<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version