GROUP BUILDS > The Gunships GB

The Results Are In! And The Winner Is....

(1/4) > >>

AeroplaneDriver:
First off, 14 completed builds/profiles and 44 members voting.  A VERY respectable turnout for this GB on both fronts.  Thanks for the great efforts gentlemen!!

It ended up being very close at the top, and I'm happy to say that every single entry got a respectable share of the votes.  But without further adieu...the results.

3rd Place with 13 votes-Zenrat's Judean People's Front Gun Car

2nd Place with 20 votes-Dizzyfugu's MV-10H Super Bronco

and the winner...

1st Place with 22 votes-SanDiego89's P-5 Marlin Gunship

Well done to everyone!  Great efforts all around!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kerick:
Well deserved awards and shining examples of whiffness!  :thumbsup:
 :thumbsup:

Speaking for myself it was some very difficult choices.

Old Wombat:
Well done, gentlemen! Well deserved! :thumbsup:

All three were in my Top 6 but, unfortunately, only one survived into my Top 3. :-\

nighthunter:
Um, not to be an donkey, but I think we need a do-over, I voted on my drawing, Dizzy's MV-10 and his Monitor, but the vote results are showing that I voted for two other models. I also voted before the addition of the final entry was added.

AeroplaneDriver:

--- Quote from: nighthunter on February 09, 2022, 08:05:21 pm ---Um, not to be an donkey, but I think we need a do-over, I voted on my drawing, Dizzy's MV-10 and his Monitor, but the vote results are showing that I voted for two other models. I also voted before the addition of the final entry was added.

--- End quote ---

I give up.   :banghead:

If Chris or Crudebuteffective want to jump in and redo the polling so everyone is happy have at it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version