GROUP BUILDS > The Gunships GB

Cast Ye Votes Here!

(1/3) > >>

AeroplaneDriver:
Alright chaps, here is the poll for the voting.  I hope I made it look acceptable.  I tried to use Zenrat's description from the Navy GB, but had some issues with picture formats when using links directly so I saved the pics to a uniform size. 

In accordance with Grand & Ancient Tradition the first pic posted in the Finishes Build thread is the one I used. 

Pick your top three.  Voting will be open for 7 days, until Feb 9th, and results will be hidden until voting is over to try to avoid any undue influence over voting.  Keep the comments "spoiler free" until the end please. 

Great job to all who entered and to all who gave it a shot but ran out of time! 

rickshaw:
Where is my Do228?

perttime:

--- Quote from: rickshaw on February 02, 2022, 06:41:22 pm ---Where is my Do228?

--- End quote ---
I don't see it in the Finished Builds thread.

Can something be done to include it?

AeroplaneDriver:

--- Quote from: rickshaw on February 02, 2022, 06:41:22 pm ---Where is my Do228?

--- End quote ---

Not to sound harsh, but you had 4 weeks to post it in the "Finished Builds" thread. You're not new here so you know how it works.  If nobody objects I'll put it in tomorrow, but it's pretty much on you that it's not included. 

Again, not to sound harsh but these are the rules.  You may stand in the corner in the Dunce Hat for 3 hours.   ;) ;D

rickshaw:
You're right.  I can only plead that I forgot because of my stroke.  I find my memory fails on the little things but thankfully not the big things.   :banghead: :banghead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version