GROUP BUILDS > The Knackers Yard

Oh, I Forgot To Mention....

<< < (2/2)

anthonyp:

--- Quote --- Since you're now in the role, may I ask that we have a calendar (beyond just the next 5 days) or similar developed (as a thread if need be) so that all the upcoming GBs may be easily seen and that one can see not only wha't coming up but also when there isn't anything yet booked in - I have a few GB suggestions but don't want to crowd things too much.  Also, whilst on that topic, how about a single thread for new GB suggestions?

Regards,

Greg
--- End quote ---
We do.  See the thread underneath this one.

And since I'm updating that calender, feel free to shoot off some potential GB threads in this forum in order to at least gauge interest.  I'd rather not do one single thread for GB suggestions since that has the potential to go off-topic with a bunch of "I like that!" or "I'm in for that GB" posts.

Like I said, for future GB's we'll be going to a poll-based system to determine what we do next, with one kicking off roughly every four to five weeks as another ends.  We'll probably start doing that when the USAF build ends.

And Comrades, we must all make sacrifices to the Mother-Wif!  I, for example, am giving up bread.  Vodka will stay, but the bread must be sacrificed!

lancer:

--- Quote --- And Comrades, we must all make sacrifices to the Mother-Wif!  I, for example, am giving up bread.  Vodka will stay, but the bread must be sacrificed!
--- End quote ---
A most noble sacrifice for the service of the motherland Comrade. The GRU Salutes you!!

Lancerov, Colonel GRU

GTX:

--- Quote --- I, for example, am giving up bread. Vodka will stay, but the bread must be sacrificed!
--- End quote ---

The latest intel gained from the decadent capitalists indicates that it is high in Carbs which aren't good for you anyway, comrade.

Regards,

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version