GROUP BUILDS > One Week Build - 2021

Hawker Super Hunter F.11 COMPLETED

(1/8) > >>

AeroplaneDriver:
Since jumping back into modeling about 3 years ago Iíve almost exclusively built 1/48. In fact of the 50-odd builds on that time only two Bandai Star Wars kits have been anything else. But I think for the OWGB Iím going to one of my favorite kits, the Revell 1/72 Hunter FGA.9 along with Colinís resin supersonic wings and radar nose to make the ultimate Hunter.  Mk number to come along with pics. 

Pellson:

--- Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on June 13, 2021, 01:24:45 pm ---Since jumping back into modeling about 3 years ago Iíve almost exclusively built 1/48. In fact of the 50-odd builds on that time only two Bandai Star Wars kits have been anything else. But I think for the OWGB Iím going to one of my favorite kits, the Revell 1/72 Hunter FGA.9 along with Colinís resin supersonic wings and radar nose to make the ultimate Hunter.  Mk number to come along with pics.

--- End quote ---

Marks  13 and 15 are taken for P.1100 developments..  ;)

Looking much forward to this.  :thumbsup:

DogfighterZen:

--- Quote from: Pellson on June 13, 2021, 01:44:58 pm ---Looking much forward to this.  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

Same here, sounds promising.  :thumbsup:

Weaver:
Oh nice one!  :thumbsup:

Glad to see this 'cos this or a hunter tandem two-seater were near the top of MY list to do for the 1WkGB: if I hadn't realised I could get into two GBs at once by doing a helo then I might very well have ended up doing it. :thumbsup:

AeroplaneDriver:
Only have to work two days this week so hoping to make some good progress. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version