Steel Penguins braying

Started by Steel Penguin, June 22, 2013, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Penguin

and everything is varnished
1 pipe stack, a small double tank, a 28mm fuel dump and the commando AC

7 bits of scenery  6 models.

on the rummage to put something else away, i found my 1:48 Saladin AC  so thats next,  and found out that ive 4 Stalwarts, i thought i had 1 or 2  so bonus  :thumbsup: 

I am thinking that some de-bonder is going to be on my shopping list soon  :banghead:   ;D

edit to add finished thing and adjust counts ... doh
Redone 19/08/15  the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady added 07/10/18   take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances.   wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront

Steel Penguin

welp  another covid jab today, so modelling is nill, as i feel a touch warm, as the antibodys get to work,  and like others on the site, still no activation of the X gene, or magic, or anything else useful  drat, drat and double drat  :unsure:
the saladin just need the wheels and commanders mg to finish assembly, and im thinking sand  / green similar to the Salisbury plain vehicles, as its different to the standard green or green and black, and i dont want to do another Berlin set.  :banghead:    im still trying to get enough enthusiasm to finish the tau stuff.
Redone 19/08/15  the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady added 07/10/18   take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances.   wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront