Author Topic: Steel Penguins braying  (Read 115605 times)

Offline Steel Penguin

• What-IF SIG
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: Steel Penguins braying
« Reply #1020 on: July 23, 2021, 10:04:52 am »
well another birthday is almost upon me,  so im off next week, im glad the weathers a bit cooler, as it means I may be able to do stuff.   :thumbsup:
there may be random reports of stuff in the next few days..
Redone 19/08/15  the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady added 07/10/18   take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances.   wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront

Offline Rheged

• Growing older is inevitable, growing up isn't!
« Reply #1021 on: July 23, 2021, 12:24:44 pm »
Happy birthday, when it arrives!!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1022 on: July 24, 2021, 06:08:16 am »
Happy birthday, when it arrives!!

Indeed, have a good one mate  :thumbsup:
Decals my @r$e!

Offline Steel Penguin

• What-IF SIG
« Reply #1023 on: July 30, 2021, 11:07:07 am »
slowly slowly...  managed to get some more of the sub assemblies together for the Tau skyray ADA tank.   https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Tau-Empire-Sky-Ray-Missile-Defence-Gunship   the wing and missiles are quite an eye grabber  in my opinion.  I just keep wanting to hang 1:48 scale Phoenix's under it instead, the width isn't far off, but the GW ones are half the length  ;D
If any ones interested on sunday 1st aug 2021 the wargames bring and buy is running ( still at the moment as far as I know  :banghead: :banghead:  ) at the church hall in penkridge UK https://penkridgewargames.webs.com/   ill be having a look for interesting shineys, and see if I can get a bargain or 2  <_<
Redone 19/08/15  the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady added 07/10/18   take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances.   wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1024 on: July 31, 2021, 05:15:41 am »
Enjoy your day mate  :thumbsup:
Decals my @r$e!

Offline Steel Penguin

• What-IF SIG
« Reply #1025 on: August 01, 2021, 07:55:13 am »
had a good morning sat behind the table at the show, managed to sell a good chunk of stuff and the things that both Ruth and I bought still were less than we sold,  :thumbsup: so I may have more cash than I though if we get to the Avon show next week  ;D .  If I don't get to that the Womborne show is coming up at the start of sept.
im now listening to the F1 and plotting what I want to get for the rest of the project I got the sisters of battle for ( old school space wolves for a mixed space Viking force).