GROUP BUILDS > The Soviet Group Build

The Soviet GB Discussion Thread

(1/14) > >>

NARSES2:
This is the place for general discussion about the GB.

NARSES2:
Will probably be using an Airfix Pe-2 that I got from Kitbasher at Telford. Need to find out if the Soviet Union ever used it as a torpedo bomber first ? If they did then it might end up in Mongolian People's A.F. colours

Dizzyfugu:
I have three projects on the list earmarked for this GB. One is a relatively simple lend-lease US aircraft with Red Stars, based on a profile/idea posted by PantherG/Wenzel some time ago. Another one is a major kitbash project, one of the earliest ideas on my whif list - so far unrealized because of the massive expected surgery with dubious outcome. The result should be epic, though, NATO code "Fastback" ;)
And there might also be a helicopter in the works, and somehow the Soviet Republic of Finland might materialize, too?

Old Wombat:
Having recently bought 3 x 1/72 Soviet attack helicopters with no idea of what I wanted to do with them, i may just enter this GB. ;)

loupgarou:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on December 20, 2016, 07:16:06 am ---Having recently bought 3 x 1/72 Soviet attack helicopters with no idea of what I wanted to do with them, i may just enter this GB. ;)

--- End quote ---

An helicopter zwilling!!  :wub:
Has anybody tried that? After all, some early copters had  side by side rotors, even that russian monster, the Mil V-12.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_V-12

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version