GROUP BUILDS > Za Rodinu - The Anthony P Memorial Build

The Beriev S-13 'Moonshot'

<< < (2/3) > >>

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: Dizzyfugu on August 03, 2014, 02:01:42 am ---Looks like a prop from a shabby 80ies US movie (*LOL*)...  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

The USAF had to do something with their outdated U-2Cs of course.....  ;) :lol:

Captain Canada:
Nice ! Looks good like that. The fin top is a nice touch Imagine the lok on Powers' face when that thing slid in beside him !

:cheers:

Weaver:
Nice one - you could very easily imagine them doing that. :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: Weaver on August 05, 2014, 01:44:47 pm ---Nice one - you could very easily imagine them doing that. :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

They actually did apparently, up until fitting the engine in the backstory, and then Kruschev cancelled it. One of the guys on here posted a pic of the real S-13 at Taganrog a week or so ago in the 'Two weeks to go' thread I think.

McGreig:
That looks really good - the red stars suit the black finish and the Odd Rods is a nice touch  :thumbsup:

--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 05, 2014, 03:42:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: Weaver on August 05, 2014, 01:44:47 pm ---Nice one - you could very easily imagine them doing that. :thumbsup:
--- End quote ---
They actually did apparently, up until fitting the engine in the backstory, and then Kruschev cancelled it. One of the guys on here posted a pic of the real S-13 at Taganrog a week or so ago in the 'Two weeks to go' thread I think.
--- End quote ---

That was me - it's in the "A last minute entry" thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version