GROUP BUILDS > Za Rodinu - The Anthony P Memorial Build

TWO WEEKS TO GO

<< < (3/5) > >>

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: kitbasher on July 26, 2014, 11:10:07 am ---Clarification please Chris.

When you say less than a week to go, is that to say it's tools down on 31 July or when?  And what time zone?

Doing my best to get it finished by Friday night!

--- End quote ---

Right. Hope this helps.

The official closing time is midnight GMT on 31/7/14. In effect this means some time Friday 1/8/14 morning (UK Time) as I'm not staying up to midnight.

HOWEVER I will allow the weekend for people to finish builds and get them up on site.

The reason for this is that sometime the following week I am going to produce a thread which will have one picture of each completed build on it so that we have a tribute for Anthony P in a format which is perhaps more user friendly for any of his friends/relatives who aren't necessarily modellers to look at.

Now I'm not normally pedantic as far as time tables go but for this one I'm being a little stricter for what I hope are the right reasons ?

In summing up - If you have a build that is almost finished on Friday morning (1/8/14) then PM me with an expected finish date, and be realistic with this, and I will consider it and hold my final thread over for a day or so.

At the end of the day I can always append any really late builds to my final tribute thread.

Hope that helps Dave and is fair to all ?

Chris

kitbasher:
Many thanks Chris, very helpful indeed.

My target to finish is Thursday night, then, to include at least one picture either Thursday or Friday.  Visiting my mum at the weekend and as she lives in a lead and concrete reinforced bunker covered in 40 feet of topsoil that prevents any free wi-fi or 3G of getting in or out (so it seems) I'll have to finish posting Sunday or Monday night if necessary.

Deadline rationale all understood and understandable, BTW.

Captain Canada:
I bought my kit yesterday. A Mig 29. I'm still going with my original idea of a scale o rama, but only starting smaller  :thumbsup:

NARSES2:
Had one member in touch with his projected dates and all fits in to my suggested schedule. Thanks Gordon  :thumbsup:

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: Captain Canada on July 27, 2014, 07:48:53 am ---I bought my kit yesterday. A Mig 29. I'm still going with my original idea of a scale o rama, but only starting smaller  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

Well you'd better get modelling Capt  :o ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version