GROUP BUILDS > Za Rodinu - The Anthony P Memorial Build

MiG-29 Fulcrum Pics under the wire

(1/5) > >>

Captain Canada:
 :thumbsup:A father of one of the kids my son plays hockey with gave me a kit that's been languishing in his basement for years.....turns out to be a 32nd scale Revell Fulcrum !

Well, I guess I found my build !

now, what to do, what to do.....

:cheers:

Dizzyfugu:
Add a 1:72 four-seat cockpit and make a 1:72 strategic bomber from it  ;D

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 06, 2014, 11:47:54 pm ---Add a 1:72 four-seat cockpit and make a 1:72 strategic bomber from it  ;D

--- End quote ---

Same thought came to me ! Great minds ?  :rolleyes:

Captain Canada:
Cool. I was thinking scale-o-rama....but 144th ! lol. I guess that would make it too big to land at any earthly aerodrome..... :thumbsup:

I think the problem there is me coming to grasp with the size of a 32nd scale a/c ! 72nd scale sounds much more reasonable.

:cheers:

Dizzyfugu:

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on February 07, 2014, 07:24:42 am ---
--- Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 06, 2014, 11:47:54 pm ---Add a 1:72 four-seat cockpit and make a 1:72 strategic bomber from it  ;D

--- End quote ---

Same thought came to me ! Great minds ?  :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---

Sometimes, good (?) ideas just linger ready to be picked up.  :lol: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Anyway, I'd love to see this thing - maybe with four engines, tandem bogies, and some serious Air-to-Ground missiles (up to three Kingfisher, maybe?). Then in a typical Tu-22M paint scheme in grey and white...?  :wacko:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version