GROUP BUILDS > Themed Build Repository

Quarantine GB

<< < (2/5) > >>

NARSES2:
I've laid in a couple of extra bottles of Burgandy, just in case  ;D

zenrat:
The likelihood of quarantine is getting closer.  The teacher of a child of one of the ladies at work is rumoured to have it.

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: zenrat on March 15, 2020, 04:30:19 am ---I have proposed to Mrs z that should we be required to self quarantine at home for two weeks due to exposure to a proven Death Flu victim we should spend one of those days drinking.

--- End quote ---

just the one day??

zenrat:

--- Quote from: kitbasher on March 16, 2020, 04:23:07 am ---
--- Quote from: zenrat on March 15, 2020, 04:30:19 am ---I have proposed to Mrs z that should we be required to self quarantine at home for two weeks due to exposure to a proven Death Flu victim we should spend one of those days drinking.

--- End quote ---

just the one day??

--- End quote ---

To start with.   ;)  At our age the ratio of drinking to recovery days is running at about 1:3.  Out of practice I guess.  It's been years since I drank a slab (24 bottles or cans) in a day.  I used to do it annually to prove to myself that I still could.

zenrat:
At work, we are all getting so fed up with the constant fear mongering, stupid rumours, lies, and distortions about The Death Flu that between the hours of 10 to 11 and 3 to 4 all talk of it is banned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version