GROUP BUILDS > Theme Builds

Quarantine GB

<< < (3/5) > >>

dogsbody:

--- Quote from: Ed S on March 14, 2020, 02:33:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Captain Canada on March 14, 2020, 01:36:27 pm ---I'm sure there will be a tad more building going on. I was hoping to do more restoration work on my motorcycles, but I seem to be spending most of my time fending off the disease with a steady diet of alcohol  ;D

--- End quote ---

That sounds good to me.

--- End quote ---

So, you're back home from the frozen west? I hope all is well with you. We're all good here. Outside of walking up to the mailbox Friday and out to the shed yesterday, I haven't left the house. I've barely got me arse out of this chair. I did manage to lay in some extra liquid refreshments, just in case.

Chris

The Wooksta!:
I like some of the thinking in this thread.  I myself have enough rum stashed to fill a bath but it's all really expensive stuff that I don't want to open!

JoeP:
I encourage this!  Although I cannot participate as my supplies and kits are packed away in anticipation of an eventual move, I am modeling vicariously through you lot.  So get to building!

AeroplaneDriver:
I'd love a Quarantine GB, but the rules (Rule 6 possibly???) would stress that alcohol MUST be consumed. 

kitbasher:

--- Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on March 24, 2020, 12:25:07 pm ---I'd love a Quarantine GB, but the rules (Rule 6 possibly???) would stress that alcohol MUST be consumed.

--- End quote ---

well yes, to help disinfect hands, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version