GROUP BUILDS > Panavia Tornado Retirement Build

Tornado retirement Theme Build general discussion.

(1/4) > >>

NARSES2:
Right this is the place for any general chat about the TB.

First as this is a Theme Build then there really are no rules as such, especially when compared to Group Builds. So for this one there is one rule and one guideline.

The Rule ? Your build must involve a Panavia Tornado of some kind be it a variation on a real world variant or a development of the type, that existed on paper or indeed just in your brain.

The Guideline ? As we are using the build to to commemorate the Tornado's many years of active service it would be nice to get the builds completed by it's RAF retirement date - 31/3/19, but that's only a target.

Enjoy your builds

Chris

kerick:
I'm still kicking around an idea for a Canadian F.3 in 1/72nd scale. Just seems to make more sense as an interceptor than an F-18. So, considering the other Canadian ideas in motion for this TB there seems to be a need for Canadian decals. Might I suggest; http://www.canuckmodels.com/
I haven't tried this manufacturer so any input concerning quality and customer service would be helpful.

Lord_Voyager:
canuckdecals are ok, but /belcherbits decals are superior.

http://www.belcherbits.com/

Gondor:
In the original thread thete was the mention of the "EF3" sudgested as an enhanced version of the unofficial entitled version of the F3. This reminded me of a Hasegawa F3 I have put aside to build as the "EF3" so I may build it as an entry for this build. The model is started but only the rear fuselage has been put together which still leaves a lot to do.

Gondor

Leading Observer:

--- Quote from: NARSES2 on January 22, 2019, 07:37:45 am ---Right this is the place for any general chat about the TB.

First as this is a Theme Build then there really are no rules as such, especially when compared to Group Builds. So for this one there is one rule and one guideline.

The Rule ? Your build must involve a Panavia Tornado of some kind be it a variation on a real world variant or a development of the type, that existed on paper or indeed just in your brain.

The Guideline ? As we are using the build to to commemorate the Tornado's many years of active service it would be nice to get the builds completed by it's RAF retirement date - 31/3/19, but that's only a target.

Enjoy your builds

Chris

--- End quote ---

Thinking hat on ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version