General Modelling Forum > Swap Shop

Wooksta's current wants list: 48th Hunter

(1/3) > >>

The Wooksta!:
I'm currently after some Lightning wreckage, specifically T-birds. Fuselage comprising nose and canopy. Gash Matchbox preferably, but I'd take an Air model factory nose.

Annoyingly, I know I have the latter somewhere, but can I remember where? Can I fairycakes. See also the box of built up Lightnings that could be cannibalised.

Also on the lookout for an unbuilt Heller Sabre. I'm not paying the prices on eBay for a base donor kit. Bagged would do. Decals not required, just want the plastic.

The Wooksta!:
Having located the box of Lightning wrecks, I've located an Aeroclub one that will be the candidate for surgery.  The T5 looked to be salvageable.

Still on the lookout for a Heller Sabre.

The Wooksta!:
Kitbasher has sorted out my need for a Heller Sabre.

Currently after a quantity of Firestreak and Red Top missiles, but I'm only interested in the ones from the Airfix Lightning. F2A/F6. If anyone has any spare I'll happily take them offf your hands.

Howard of Effingham:

--- Quote from: The Wooksta! on September 18, 2021, 04:18:48 pm ---Currently after a quantity of Firestreak and Red Top missiles, but I'm only interested in the ones from the Airfix Lightning. F2A/F6. If anyone has any spare I'll happily take them offf your hands.

--- End quote ---

I can sort you out with some of these Wooksta. Are you going to SMW2021? Delivery there will cut costs.

The Wooksta!:
I'll be at SMW but annoyingly need said lethality for the stuff I'm building for SMW.  I can recompense for any postage costs at SMW if that helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version